Fjallraven Kanken Contest
- Oregon Mountain Community is holding a raffle to give away a Fjallraven Kanken backpack.
How to Enter
- Create an OMCgear account / Sign into your account
- Locate a Fjallraven product you have experience using
- Click on "Add Your Review" or "Be the first to review this product"
- Write your review and submit it for approval
Rules, Limitations, Terms & Conditions
- 1. Sweepstakes Period: Ends May 31st, 2017
- 2. Eligibility: To enter and be eligible to win a prize, you must be a legal resident of the United States, have set up a free OMCgear account with a valid mailing address, and submit a valid entry form during the sweepstakes period. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. All current, former employees, relatives, or affiliates thereof, regardless of where they live or who reside in the same household as any person in the preceding categories is not eligible for winning.
- 3. How to Enter: visit OMCgear.com and follow the links and instructions to create your free account, on any product page click the "add your review" or "be the first to review this product" link on a product page and fill out the form to its completion. All form submissions that are approved for publication on the website will be considered an entry into the sweepstakes.
- 4. Random Sweepstakes Draws: within 7 days of the end of the sweepstakes period, we will randomly draw one (1) entry for each prize available. The odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the sweepstakes period. Entries from one sweepstake period will not carry over into another sweepstake.
- 5. How to Claim Your Prize: All prizes will be mailed to the winners within 7 days of selection. If a valid address is not provided in the winner's free omcgear account, another winner will be selected.
- 6. Disclosures: The winner(s) agree to have their first name, last initial, and state of residence published in the winners list and emails/social media posts about the sweepstakes. Additional information may be provided to state or local government agencies if requested.