This chamois shirt is made of Woolrich's heaviest chamois. The thick 9-ounce fabric has been brushed on both sides and pebble-washed for a soft finish. Imported.
- Machine wash
- Double-needle top stitching all around
- Brushed on both sides for extra softness
- Spread collar
- Dropped forward shoulder seams
- Double-layer back yoke with shoulder pleats
- Two front pockets with button-close flap
- Two-button adjustable cuffs
- Curved shirttail hem with even front & back lengths
- Pebble-washed to minimize shrinkage
|Men’s sleeve length||Long sleeve|
|Back length||31 in (78.74 cm) - Large|
|Men’s shirt style||Button front|
- "Quality product, but bad fit."
These Chinese made shirts are made of a nice, soft, quality fabric, the stitching is good too, they certainly don't appear to be an inferior product, they are well made. So far so good,...... except for one thing, bad fit. When I tried one on I realized the collar was too low, and the shoulders too narrow. Therefore, I have to go through the hassle of returning them. BTW, the color of the shirts appear brighter on the website than in person. It weren't for the collar being too low on the shirt and the shoulders too narrow, I would have rated these shirts 5-stars. I have many other long-sleeve shirts, some of them are chamois, but from a company that unfortunately doesn't make them anymore, i.e., St. John's Bay via JC Penney. That brand and many other brands fit me perfectly on the shoulders and neck.
- "Collar is too low and the shouldesr are too narrow."
This Chinese made chamois shirt has a nice soft fabric, but the collar is too low and the shoulders are too narrow, thus, uncomfortable. The colors of the shirts are darker in person than on the computer monitor. Sadly, I have to go through the hassle of return it.