- Snug, performance fit warms quickly
- 20D Ripstop Nylon, sourced for its high thread count, weighs just 0.9 oz per square foot and offers exceptional compressibility
- Enjoy easy ventilation with full-length #5 YKK Coil Zipper featuring two locking slider pulls for convenient access from inside or outside
- Dacron® stiffening tape ensures smooth zipping and prevents snags
- Insulated Draft Tube keeps heat from escaping through the zipper
- Full down-filled collar cinches to seal in heat around your neck without adding excess bulk,
- 5'' loft provides luxurious warmth, you'll see the quality of 850-down fill
- 5 ¼'' spaced baffles allow maximum loft while preventing down migration
- Continuous Baffles encircle the bag zipper to zipper allowing down manipulation for comfort in broad temperature ranges
- DWR finish keeps moisture at bay even after multiple washings
- 59''/38'' Shoulder/Foot girth
- Stuff sack and large volume storage sack included
- Proudly made in the USA
|Shell fabric||ExtremeLite™ 20D Ripstop Nylon, 380 thread count|
|Insulation material||850+ Fill Power Goose Down|
|Stuff sack size||7 x 13 in (18 x 33 cm)|
|Temperature rating||20° F (-7° C)|
|Fill weight||16 oz (450 g) - Regular|
|Weight||1 lb 13 oz (820 g) - Regular|
"What a bag!"
This sleeping bag was quite an upgrade for me, one that I anticipated for a long time. I had been using an old North Face synthetic bag for years and years, big and bulky, couldn't wait to try a down. After much research and consideration, I decided to go with Western Mountaineering and boy am I glad I did. Everything I read about this company seems to be true: they make an outstanding product that looks and feels great and squishes down to a small size within your backpack. It only takes one night sleeping in this bag to ease your mind of the enormous amount of money you just spent. I'm glad I bought this sleeping bag and I don't regret making the purchase at all, it's going to make me a happy camper for a very long time.
"good price for the finest ultra light backpacking equipment"
OMCGear had the best price for Western Mountaineering UltraLite sleeping bag when I Google-searched for the product.