The Western Mountaineering SnoJack Parka achieves a new level of upper body mobility previously unrealized in expedition weight insulation. Multiple construction methods and lightweight, premium materials installs this new piece as a expedition leader.
- YKK # Vislon zippers
- Baffled construction with sewn through pit panels
- Storm seal cuff design with inner wrist gasket and outer velcro tab
- Main zipper two-way separating zip with locking slider
- Double draft tubes protect for main zipper
- Zippered, insulated front pockets
- Zippered inside pocket
- Inside stretch mesh pocket
- Fully adjustable baffled hood
- Drawcord waist closure
- Drop seat pattern and long cut
|Weight||27.25 oz (775 g) - Medium|
|Insulation material||850 fill power goose down|
There are currently no reviews for this product.