- ExtremeLite™ Ripstop Nylon, sourced for its high thread count, weighs just 0.9 oz per square foot and offers exceptional compressibility
- Enjoy easy ventilation with a full-length #5 YKK Coil Zipper featuring two locking slider pulls for convenient access from inside or outside
- Dacron® stiffening tape ensures smooth zipping and prevents snags
- Insulated Draft Tube keeps heat from escaping through the zipper
- Top collar extends from the from the zipper across the neck to keep warm air from escaping through through the neck
- 4'' loft provides luxurious warmth, enjoy the comfort of 850+ goose down fill
- 5 ¼'' spaced baffles allow maximum loft while preventing down migration
- Continuous Baffles encircle the bag zipper to zipper allowing down manipulation for comfort in broad temperature ranges
- DWR finish keeps moisture at bay even after multiple washings
- 64''/39'' Shoulder/Foot girth
- Stuff sack and large volume storage sack included
- Proudly made in the USA
|Shell fabric||ExtremeLite™ 20D Ripstop Nylon, 380 thread count|
|Insulation material||850+ Fill Power Goose Down|
|Stuff sack size||7 x 13 in (18 x 33 cm)|
|Temperature rating||30° F (-2° C)|
|Fill weight||12 oz (340 g) - Regular|
|Weight||1 lb 8 oz (710 g) - Regular|
"Very good sleeping bag"
It is a great sleeping bag! It is very light and warm. The quality is exceptional! Yes, it is expensive but you pay money for very good quality.
I hesitated because of the cost, but...it is so worth it. Slept great, roomy and lofty. Temps to 35 low in Glacier National Park, very comfortable.
Western a great investment.