The Western Mountaineering Flight Pant are made for days when you need as much warmth as possible without extra weight. The Flight Pants average just under 11oz and provide excellent warmth and weather protection. Made from 850+ Goose down, the Flight Pant will keep you warm and never slow you down.
- Made in USA
- Microfiber shell fabric with DWR finish
- GORE® WINDSTOPPER® fabric protecting seat and knees
- 850+ Fill power goose down
- Full length side zips, YKK two way reverse #5 coil zippers
- Adjustable waist belt
- Elastic ankle cuffs with adjustable Velcro closure
- Windstopper snow covers at each end of zippers
|Shell fabric||Microfiber shell fabric with DWR finishGore Windstopper fabric protecting seat & knees|
|Weight||360 grams (12.5oz) per pair|
|Insulation material||850+ Fill power goose down|
- "Very well made pants"
As with all Western Mountaineering products, these pants are top quality. They are very light and warm with impeccable workmanship and materials. They run a touch on the small side, and don't expect to get your favorite wind pants over them; they are quite thick.
Yes, I would recommend this product.