- MicroLite XP™ shell is very weather resistant while remaining extremely breathable
- A full 3-dimensional down filled collar seals in heat
- The hood is cut large and fills around your face without having to be cinched tight
- Enjoy easy ventilation with a full-length #5 YKK Coil Zipper featuring two locking sliders pulls for convenient access from inside or outside
- Dacron® stiffening tape ensures smooth zipping and prevents zipper jams
- Insulated Draft Tube keeps heat from escaping through the zipper
- 6 in (15.2 cm) Loft provides luxurious warmth and high compressibility
- 5.25 in (13.3 cm) spaced baffles allow maximum loft while preventing down migration
- Continuous Baffles encircle the bag zipper to zipper allowing down manipulation for comfort in broad temperature ranges
- DWR finish keeps moisture at bay even after multiple washings
- 66/41 in (168/104 cm) shoulder/foot girth
- Stuff sack and large volume storage sack included
- Proudly made in the USA
- Closeout models have black fabric on the ground-facing side of the bag
|Shell fabric||Microlite XP™|
|Insulation material||850+ Fill Power Goose Down|
|Stuff sack size||8 x 17 in (20 x 43 cm)|
|Temperature rating||15° F (-10° C)|
|Fill weight||23 oz (650 g) - Regular|
|Weight||2 lbs 6 oz (1,075 g) - Regular|
Well constructed bag. The MF seems to do a good job keeping overnight condensation build up off the bag. I've used it 4 nights so far; The first night I sweated since the low temp was a warm 45. Nights 2-4 had the low in the 25-30 range and with a fleece jacket on I kept warm. Without it I felt cool but not chilled.
I'll have to see how this does at 15 but my hunch tells me that a bag liner will be needed. I'm very lean with little body fat so I get chilled easy. The bag lofts and I'm amazed that it fits in the stuff sack, its a pain to get in. I think the WM bags are a little over priced in the higher temperature range but probably worth every penny in the - ratings. I'll probably buy another WM bag and they are made in the USA.
western mountaineering is the best you can buy and ive waited far to long ...carrying synthetic bags twice the bulk and weight....
im a large guy so the badger was made for me ..15 degree will be fine here in the Midwest it gets a bit colder some times but you and I know how to deal with it wool longs will take it to 0 easily .... cant say to enough about OMC fast shipping good communication NO drama thanks