The award winning Voile Charger skis are a sweet blend of progressive, powder ski design, and Voile's tradition of tough and light ski construction. The Chargers are very popular for good reason: they deliver a joyful skiing experience with their rockered and tapered tip, traditional sidecut and camber underfoot, and slightly raised, tapered tail. The stable, yet turny, Voile Charger will charge powder, crud and chop with reliable ease.
- Fall 2013/Winter 2014 model
- Rockered tip design initiates turns almost by telepathy and keeps you out of trouble in troublesome snow
- Traditional sidecut underfoot carves turns nicely on groomers or hard pack
- Slightly raised tail releases from turns easier
- Cap construction and aspen wood core for lightweight strength
- Turn radius for 181 cm is 23m
- Handmade in Utah, USA