The Voile 3-Pin Cable Traverse Binding is basically the classic 3-Pin Cable, with a newly designed 10mm shim and a 18mm heel pad. This set-up has a 3 degree ramp that reduce the tippy-toe effect and settles you back on the heel pad. Voile's adjustable expansion spring cables can be cut and sanded to fit any boot size, with a standard cable length of 8". Cables can be removed and stowed for free heel uphill touring and re-attached for more performance on the descent.
- Lightweight 6000 series T6 aluminum 3-pin toe-piece
- 10mm shim and a 18mm heel pad
- The cable provides increased control when skiing downhill, and can be removed easily for more efficient touring.
- The combination 3 Pin toe-piece and cable system creates the most fail-safe binding available for free heel skiing and boasts the best reliability record on the market.
- Cables come one length, and must be cut to size. Cable cutter tool is recommended
- Include heel wires for climbing
|Weight||1.8 lb (810 g)|
|Boot compatibility||75 mm|