Vauhti KF Violet Klister was originally a race services klister, now available for skiers not starting in a World Cup race.but has been tested on the World Cup circuit. , K-Violet adds some ingredients to reduce icing and improve speed.
- New name for Vauhti K-Violet
- Based on Vauhti's race service pre-mix of Vauhti Universal and Violet klisters
- Great in transitional, coarse grained and icy tracks
- Excellent in mixtures of artificial and natural snow
- If applied in a thin layer, suitable for dryish fresh snow as well
- In case of coarse snow, the operating range extends all the way down to -10°C
|Temperature range||+2°/-10°C (35.5°/14°F)|