Vauhti GT Carrot Tar Grip wax is designated by Vauhti as a "touring" grip wax, yet is often found in the wax kits of World Cup wax technicians
- Best in conditions with falling or newly fallen snow
- Highly resistant to icing, and adapts to varying track conditions
- Broad operating range of -1/-6°C (30/21°F)
- Yup, has tar from Finnish pines. Smells like great BBQ!
- Forgiving for everyday use by recreational skiers
- Worth noting that a top Norwegian wax tech has this on his list of "must haves"
- 45g tin
|Temperature range||-1/-6°C (30/21°F)|