The stunning superiority of pure fluoro top coats on ski bases is a fact of ski racing life, and Vauhti FC Fluoro Liquid Mid is a frequent test winner. Updated formula Fall 2018.
- Re-formulated for Fall 2018
- While fluoro liquids are often the fastest top coats they're not noted for durability. Vauhti Liquid Fluoro are an exception
- It does not contain hydrocarbon solvents which ensures superb durability and glide even on long distances
- Can be corked in or heated in after drying, to extend durability
- Wide performance spectrum, can still win glide tests well outside the recommended range
- 40g bottle
|Temperature range||0/-6°C (32/21°F)|