Vauhti FC Cold Fluoro Powder is best in very cold conditions. While some say that fluoro powders don't add much speed in cold snow, try making that claim after 40 k's, or 30 k's, or 20 k's.
- Best in temperatures -6 to -20 ºC (21/-4°F)
- 30g package
- More glide speed in cold snow is just part of the benefit
- Sudden temperature or humidity changes are handled well
- Durability of glide over long distances is a major benefit
- Good in both cold new snow, and old, cold, dirty snow
|Temperature range||-6 to -20 ºC (21/-4°F)|