The Vasque Breeze Gore-Tex XCR could be considered a marriage of a trail runner's light and less restrictive upper with a hiking boot's stiff and protective sole. Great for covering lots of miles.
- One of the lightest, most cushioned and comfortable hiking boots in the market right now
- Upper: 2mm nubuck leather and airmesh nylon
- Gore-tex XCR liner for waterproof performance
- Phylon midsole for light weight and cushioning
- Molded TPU plate for foot protection and pre-programmed flex
- Vibram outsole
- Narrow, medium, and wide widths