All your effort goes into the climb, and not the shoes, with the Tubbs Mountaineer snowshoes. The new Pro-Step frame combines a continuous frame bend with a longer, lower rise for improved ergonomics and flotation. The ultra-precise ActiveFit™ binding and snow-shredding 8-point Anaconda™ crampon bites like a python.
- Pro-Step frame with continuous bend, and a lower nose, packs easily
- R2 Revolution Response absorbs shock with lateral flex and quick side-slope responsiveness; full-step rotation, and Anaconda toe crampon sheds snow easily
- Asymmetric ActiveFit binding features control wings that center the heel and padded midfoot that gives a custom fit without pressure points
- SoftTec decking is lightweight durability
- ActiveLift 19-degree binding and heel lift reduce fatique
- 25in for 120 - 200 lbs, 30in for 170 - 250 lbs, 36in for 220 - 300 lbs