The Tubbs Flex NRG Snowshoe is the gold standard for ergonomic comfort. The patented Soft Strike zone, acts like the shock-absorbing midsole, in your athletic shoes, to absorb shock and reduce foot slap noise, coupled with the biomechanically-designed Flex Tail makes the Flex NRG a dream for your joints. With the set-and-forget 180FLEX binding, and the FLEX Series 3D-curved Traction rails, the Flex NRG is designed to keep you on your feet during all-day treks.
- Increased taper of the tail enhances maneuverability
- Ergonomically and biomechanically designed FLEX Tail absorbs shock from heel strike
- Torsion Deck design adapts to variable snow conditions underfoot by allowing torsional articulation throughout the body of the snowshoe
- Rotating Toe Cord design enables the tail of the snowshoe to drop and snow to shed off the tail
- 180FLEX binding combines step-in convenience with Control Wing technology for secure, pressure free support
- Carbon steel toe crampon maximizes weighted traction and responsiveness while 3D curved Traction Rails ensure superior side-hill grip in hard or icy conditions
- Progressive molded Snow Brakes on the deck as well as the Soft Strike zone improve weighted traction