The patented FLEX Tail design, incorporated in the Tubbs Flex ALP Snowshoe, reduces stress on joints in the lower leg, making long day trips on arduous terrain more comfortable. Designed to tackle even the most treacherous terrain, the Flex Alp provides maximum grip for seamless ascents.
- ActiveLift heel lift reduces calf fatigue and Achilles tendon strain on steep ascents
- Ergonomically and biomechanically designed FLEX Tail absorbs shock from heel strike, reducing the amount of stress on your joints and allowing you to snowshoe farther, longer and with less stress on your body
- Tubbs advanced Torsion Deck design adapts to variable snow conditions underfoot. The decks allow torsional articulation throughout the body of the snowshoe, enhancing traction, biomechanics and comfort on uneven terrain
- Rotating Toe Cord design enables the tail of the snowshoe to drop and snow to shed off the tail, reducing cardio-respiratory strain by 7%. The underfoot pivot point also allows the toe traction teeth to bite deeply into the snow when weighted. A rotation limiter prevents over-rotation and shin bang
- Gender specific, asymmetric ActiveFLEX binding featuring patented Control Wings provides lightweight control, support, comfort and ease of use
- Micro-serrated 3D curved Traction Rails and two additional tail traction elements ensure superior side-hill grip on hard to icy conditions, while progressive Snow Brakes aid in downhill braking
- Sizing: 24in is best up to 190 lbs. 28in (XL) best up to 220 lb