- ActiveLift heel lift reduces calf fatigue and Achilles tendon strain on steep ascents
- Ergonomically and biomechanically designed FLEX Tail absorbs shock from heel strike, reducing the amount of stress on your joints and allowing you to snowshoe farther, longer and with less stress on your body
- Tubbs advanced Torsion Deck design adapts to variable snow conditions underfoot. The decks allow torsional articulation throughout the body of the snowshoe, enhancing traction, biomechanics and comfort on uneven terrain
- Rotating Toe Cord design enables the tail of the snowshoe to drop and snow to shed off the tail, reducing cardio-respiratory strain by 7%. The underfoot pivot point also allows the toe traction teeth to bite deeply into the snow when weighted. A rotation limiter prevents over-rotation and shin bang
- Gender specific, asymmetric ActiveFLEX binding featuring patented Control Wings provides lightweight control, support, comfort and ease of use
- Micro-serrated 3D curved Traction Rails and two additional tail traction elements ensure superior side-hill grip on hard to icy conditions, while progressive Snow Brakes aid in downhill braking
- Sizing: 24in best up to 190 lbs. 28in (XL) best up to 220 lb
|Frame material||Flex Torsion deck|
|Weight||4 lbs 6 oz (2,041 g) - 24 in|
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- "Best snowshoes in the Rockies"
I snowshoe up in the Rockies above 10,000 ft and I don't have to tell you the snow is deep. These shoes are just the best out there. They're very light weight, don't clog up with snow (like my climbing partners) and the flex part is what I like the best. These have to be the easiest snowshoes to get in and out of also.
Yes, I would recommend this product.