Treksta's NestFIT system took home big honors with their lightweight hikers, now that summer weather's coming you can enjoy the same great fit in Treksta Kisatchie II sandal. So go ahead, grab your inner tube and scramble up and down muddy banks with abandon.
- Asymmetric NestFIT sole cradles your feet, accounting for every contour as it follows the natural flow and design of the foot
- Strategic mesh keeps rocks and debris out, while remaining lightweight and breathable, perfect for hot, humid hikes to your favorite swimming hole
- HyperGrip® sole provides superior traction on wet surfaces and is extremely durable
- Lightweight EVA midsole delivers cushion and flexibility
- Perforated EVA insole drains and dries quickly
- TPU shank protects foot against shock and is supportive of your arch
- Synthetic rubber toe cap protects your toes against rocks, roots, and abrasions
- BOA lacing systems makes it a cinch to tighten and a snap to slip off
|Weight||10.2 oz (289 g) 1/2 pair (size 7)|
|Outer material||Synthetic Mesh|
There are currently no reviews for this product.