We think the US Postal service should make the Treksta Evolution GTX Mid their official shoe. Rain, sleet, and ice shall not deter the wearer of these shoes from their appointed tasks.
- Mid-cut for support on uneven surfaces, cushioned for those miles on bone-numbing cement, lugged soles for dirt paths
- Treksta's amazing IceLock/Hypergrip outsole to provide traction in any condition
- NestFIT system cradles your feet, accounting for every contour as it follows the natural flow and design of the foot. Upper, insole, midsole, and outsole work together like never before.
- Gore-Tex Extended Comfort waterproof/breathable membrane keeps your feet dry and comfortable in varying weather.
- Hypergrip: For many generations of footwear, a shoe sole had to have low wear resistance in order to give you good stability and traction. HyperGrip has changed that forever. It is exceedingly wear resistant, highly stable, light and durable. HyperGrips innovative patented technology also gives their soles outstanding properties for tension, tear, elasticity and strength; plus almost no breaming (a phenomenon where rubber turns white). If you desire both stability and durability, HyperGrip is your clear choice.
- IceLock is a patent pending technology that dramatically increases traction on ice. Micro-glass filaments are electrostatically aligned in the rubber compound creating slip-stopping surface tension. Treksta embeds their HyperGrip soles with IceLock pads creating the first ever all-season shoe.