The Timberland PRO Mudsill Steel Toe work shoes employ Timberland's decades of research and reconnaissance on the trails and in the streets to construct a work shoe as comfortable as it is functional. Featuring a hiking outsole design, the Mudsill integrates a Steel Safety toe and Electrical hazard protection with anti-fatigue technology to allow you all day comfort and easy transition between different tasks on the job site.
- Steel Safety Toe - Meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 safety standards.
- Electrical Hazard Protection - These boots meet ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards
- Oiled leather upper
- Antimicrobial lining
- Compression-molded EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Nylon shank for rigidity and durability
- OrthoLite Footbed with antimicrobial cover
- Rubber outsole is slip-, heat-, oil-, and abrasion resistant
|Outer material||Oiled leather|