The Thermarest Z Lite sleeping pad is Thermarest's lightest and most compact closed cell foam pad. Favored for its simplicity, the Z Lite folds down in seconds and offers bomber durability. The Thermarest Z Lite has been thru-hikers and winter campers favorite for its weight, pack-ability, and durability.
- Cross-linked polyethylene has a brushed soft top for comfort and a denser bottom for extra durability
- 0.75 in (1.9 cm) of egg carton shaped foam traps heat and cushions
- Accordion design folds compactly for quick packing
- Virtually indestructible closed-cell foam provides lasting, economical comfort
- Pair with a three season air mattress to create a warm four season winter set up
- Made in Seattle, USA