- 2012 NeoAir XLite is 2 oz lighter!
- Three season performance
- Low-bulk materials allow the NeoAir™ XLite mattress to deflate easily and compact down to the size of a water bottle
- Improved reflective layer recycles body heat and creates dual air pockets that conserve warmth
- 2.5-inches of cushioning supports hips and elbows for a good night’s sleep
- Patent-pending Triangular Core Matrix™ construction provides unrivaled stability and support
- Ultra-lightweight 30D High Tenacity Nylon top is highly packable and reliable
- Tapered shape is designed for minimalist tapered tents
- Lightweight repair kit and stuff sack included
- Made in Seattle, USA
|Stuff sack size||9 x 4 in (23 x 10 cm) - Regular|
|Dimensions||20 x 72 in (51 x 183 cm) - Regular|
|Packed Dimensions||9 x 4 in (23 x 10 cm) - Regular|
|Weight||12 oz (350 g) - Regular|
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- "Great product"
I took this camping immediately and was so surprised with how warm it was!! not to mention light weight. AND even COMFORTABLE!! it was seriously more comfortable than any regular "air mattress" that exists, and there is way less air in it!
Yes, I would recommend this product.