The Thermarest NeoAir XLite pad for women fends-off the cold, and cushions your hips and back to ensure a restful night’s sleep. It provides 2.5 inches of support while packing down to the size of a water bottle. Best of all, we noticed that it’s one ounce lighter than the Men's Regular while boasting a higher 3.7 R-value thanks to additional reflective barriers to provide more warmth.
- Three season performance
- Low-bulk materials allow the NeoAir XLite mattress to deflate easily and compact down to the size of a water bottle
- Improved reflective layer recycles body heat and creates dual air pockets that conserve warmth
- 2.5-inches of cushioning supports hips and elbows for a good night’s sleep
- Patent-pending Triangular Core Matrix™ construction provides unrivaled stability and support
- Ultra-lightweight 30D High Tenacity Nylon top is highly packable and reliable
- Tapered shape is designed for minimalist tapered tents
- Lightweight repair kit and stuff sack included
- Made in Seattle, USA
|Stuff sack size||9 x 4 in (23 x 10 cm)|
|Dimensions||20 x 66 in (51 x 168 cm)|
|Packed Dimensions||9 x 4 in (23 x 10 cm)|
|Weight||11 oz (320 g) - Women's|
There are currently no reviews for this product.