The newly updated, ultra-light Thermarest NeoAir XLite looks like it might be out of an infomercial. When compressed, the NeoAir XLite is smaller than a water bottle and weighs no more than your nylon hiking pants. Yet, schazam! It inflates to a luxurious 2.5 inches for supportive, warm comfort. The verdict? We've retired our 3/4 length closed cell foam pad (10 oz) in favor of the NeoAir XLite (8 oz in S, 12 in Regular).
- Includes Compressible Pillow
- 2012 NeoAir XLite is 2 oz lighter!
- Three season performance
- Low-bulk materials allow the NeoAir™ XLite mattress to deflate easily and compact down to the size of a water bottle
- Improved reflective layer recycles body heat and creates dual air pockets that conserve warmth
- 2.5-inches of cushioning supports hips and elbows for a good night’s sleep
- Patent-pending Triangular Core Matrix™ construction provides unrivaled stability and support
- Ultra-lightweight 30D High Tenacity Nylon top is highly packable and reliable
- Tapered shape is designed for minimalist tapered tents
- Lightweight repair kit and stuff sack included
- Made in Seattle, USA
|Stuff sack size||9 x 4 in (23 x 10 cm) - Regular|
|Dimensions||20 x 72 in (51 x 183 cm) - Regular|
|Packed Dimensions||9 x 4 in (23 x 10 cm) - Regular|
|Weight||12 oz (350 g) - Regular|