The Thermarest Hyperion 32F/0C sleeping bag is among the lightest in its class while still providing high-performance during backcountry pursuits. The bag uses thermally-efficient box baffled construction in key areas to ensure warmth and comfort in an ultralight package. Designed with high-quality materials and Therm-a-Rest performance features, the Hyperion keeps your pack featherweight without sacrificing an ounce of performance. Storage sack and compression stuff sack included
- Ultralight: One of the lightest pieces in its class, the Hyperion sets a new standard for high-performance outdoor equipment.
- 900-fill Nikwax Hydrophobic Down : Stays drier and maintains loft 60 times longer than untreated down.
- Unrivaled Packability: Lightweight materials and precise design allow for a smaller packed size than ever before.
- Box Baffled Construction Uses mesh walls to maximize loft and minimize cold spots in key areas.
- Comfort Fit: Ergonomic shape and longer zipper provide a more human-friendly fit than other ultralight bags.
- SynergyLink Connectors: Integrate the bag with a mattress for optimal efficiency and comfort; removable for versatility
- Zoned Insulation: Maximizes warmth and saves weight by intentionally placing fill where you need it most, 70% on the top and sides with 30% on the back.
- Responsible Down Standard Certified: Certification that ensures that the waterfowl in the down supply chain are treated humanely.
|Shell fabric||10D Nylon RipStop w/ DWR|
|Insulation material||900-fill Nikwax hydrophobic Down|
|Lining||10D Nylon RipStop w/ ThermaCapture Lining|
|Temperature rating||32 Degree F|
|CA Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: Can expose you to toluene, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. - P65Warnings.ca.gov|