The Questar 20F/-6C mummy sleeping bag, bred for alpine starts and ultralight bivys. Engineered for your fast adventures, the Questar delivers packable and lightweight warmth. The mummy-style bag uses a compression sack to easily fit into your pack without weighing you down. Designed with high-quality materials and Therm-a-Rest performance. Storage sack and compression stuff sack included.
- Thermacapture Lining at top of bag is lined to trap radiant body heat and retain warmth without adding bulk or weight
- 650-Fill Nikwax Hydrphobic down dries three times faster than untreated down without using dangerous PFCs.
- Zoned Insulation maximizes warmth and saves weight by intentionally placing fill where you need it most. The Questar places 60% of the fill on top and 40% on the bottom to give the bag an elite warmth-to-weight ratio.
- Top-asis Foot warmer pocket gives ergonomic toe box that rapidly warms cold feet in a pocket of warm down.
- Responsible Down Standard Certified ensures that the waterfowl in the down supply chain are humanely treated
|Insulation material||650 fill hydrophobic Down|
|Stuff sack size||9 X 14 in|
|Temperature rating||20 Degree F|