- Aluminum DAC Featherlite NSL are super strong without weighing down your pack
- Continuous pole sleeves reinforce poles to withstand high winds
- Multiple exterior guys points, no-stretch Kevlar® guylines with cam adjusters and an internal guy system support tent poles and structure in high winds and heavy snow
- Two large doors allow easy entry and exit and good ventilation
- Two vestibules offer 16 square feet of gear storage
- Full coverage rain fly with high-low venting keeps condensation to a minimum
- Fully taped, nylon bucket floor
- Reflective guylines and glow-in-the-dark zipper pulls
- Compatible with square gear loft
- For lightweight setup in nice weather leave tent body behind; use the rainfly and footprint (sold separately) with the poles and stakes
- Includes DAC stakes with pull cord and four fabric snow stakes
- Polyurethane (PU) port window, cold-crack tested to -60° F(-51° C)
|Weight||10 lbs 13 oz (4.90 kg)|
|Canopy fabric||40D 240T nylon ripstop, 1.2 oz/yd² (42 g/m²), water-resistant finish|
|Floor fabric||70D 210T nylon taffeta, 2.7 oz/yd² (94 g/m²), 10,000 mm PU coating, water-resistant finish|
|Rainfly fabric||75D 185T nylon ripstop, 2.3 oz/yd² (78 g/m²), 1500 mm PU coating, water-resistant finish|
|Floor dimensions||104 x 85 in (264 x 214 cm)|
|Floor Area||48 ft² (4.5 m²)|
|Vestibule area||Front: 11 ft² (1 m²); Rear: 5 ft² (0.5 m²)|
|Maximum height||48 in (122 cm)|
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- "North Face VE 25 tent"
Outstanding 4 season tent. Sets up very easy and fast. Plenty of room inside. Stoeage pockets everywhere. Bought the gear loft and like it. The two vestibules take care of the pacs and boots with room to spare. The footprint in my opinion is a must. Anyone wanting the best of the best needs to get this tent.
Yes, I would recommend this product.