The North Face Straight Paramount 3.0 Pant is a versatile trekking pant that can double up as an approach pant to your local crag. Lightweight material and enough stretch for the big reaches are a built in luxury when scrambling over rocks, logs, and hard to get foot holds.
- Straight fit
- Durable stretch woven fabric
- Utility zip pocket at wearer’s right
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF)
- Tonal heat transfer logo at wearer’s left thigh
|Shell fabric||96% Nylon / 4% Elastane Stretch Woven|