The North Face Thermoball Duo Hooded Parka has double the insulation of the classic Thermoball and is longer for better protection from cold mountain weather. Thermoball synthetic insulation retains body heat to achieve phenomenal warmth in cold and wet conditions. The additional insulation and water-resistant nylon ripstop at the neck, shoulders and outer sleeves, on the Duo, make it a versatile insulated parka.
- Double layered ThermoBall™ insulation throughout the torso and a longer 30-inch parka length fend off winter chills
- Attached, fully adjustable, insulated hood
- Parka combines two offset layers of ThermoBall to eliminate cold spots
- ThermoBall™ offers the lightweight loft, warmth and compressibility of down with the wet-weather insulating performance of synthetics.
- 15D nylon ripstop with double-layer ThermoBall insulation through torso
- Water-resistant overlay on hood, shoulders and tops of arms
- 100 g PrimaLoft Silver Eco Insulation at shoulders and tops of arms
- Center front zip
- Secure-zip side pockets
- Internal cuff gaiter
- Hem-cinch cord
- Lifetime Warranty
|Shell fabric||15D 100% Nylon ripstop with Kiss Coat overlay on shoulders and arms|
|Insulation material||ThermoBall synthetic insulation, offset baffle double-layer construction|