For frigid summit attempts and long, grueling days on the mountain, you need The North Face Glitchin Down Jacket. Super toasty, durable, and completely weatherproof, this jacket can handle the longest, toughest climbs and live to tell the tale for years to come.
- Waterproof, breathable HyVent® Alpha shell is light, stout and dependable
- 800 fill Eastern European down offers superior warmth yet remains extremely compressible
- Thick, warm draft yoke around neck and shoulders seals cold out and warmth in
- Sleek, fixed, fully adjustable helmet-compatible hood swivels with head for a natural, unobstructed view
- Pre-cinched cuffs, hidden hem cinch accessible from handwarmer pockets
- One large interior pocket fits a liter water bottle
- Large zip interior pocket doubles as stuffsack