A famous classic, The North Face Blue Kazoo 15 degree sleeping bag offers compressibility, warmth and wet weather performance that's up to the high standards of backpackers and mountaineers. ProDown™ water resistance treatment is an improvement feature that will give you piece-of-mind on the third day of a wet trip.
- Water-resistant ProDown™ for better performance in wet, cold conditions
- Added insulation chest and feet for a toasty night
- Anti-compression pads for more warmth
- High quality, compressible down fill for a smaller packed size
- Shaped hood for more warmth and comfort
- Zipper baffle prevents heat loss
- Draft collar for comfort and to prevent heat loss
- Pad loops for attaching the bag to a sleeping pad
- Includes compression sack and storage sack
|Insulation material||650 fill goose ProDown™|
|Stuff sack size||9 x 17 in (22.9 x 43.2 cm)|
|Temperature rating||15° F (-9° C)|
|Fill weight||1 lb 5 oz (610 g) - Regular|
|Weight||2 lbs 6 oz (1,078 g) - Regular|
There are currently no reviews for this product.