The North Face Assault 3 Person Mountaineering tent is built to withstand fierce winds at high-altitude, the Assault three-person tent is updated with a pole-supported ventilation system for increased stability and breathability. This tent is the "Bombproof Shelter" you want when worried about wind loads on the tent, no worries sleep well. When wind hits the broadside of the tent, it backfills the interior and equalizes the pressure to create a stronger structure.
- Updated with Larger rear escape hatch
- Rugged, single-wall expedition tent engineered for high-altitude camps with breathability and stability
- Removable vestibul
- DryWall proprietary single skin provides unparalleled single-wall breathability.
- Single door and escape-hatch back door.
- Dual top vents increase breathability and stability.
- Ample tabs for hanging stoves, drying lines or gear lofts.
- Easy-pitch X-tent design.
- DAC stakes.
- Gear Loft sold separately.
- Footprint sold separately.
|Weight||5 lbs 10 oz|
|Canopy fabric||50D DryWall durable ripstop polyester|
|Floor fabric||40D ripstop nylon3000 mmPU Coating, Silicone water-resistant finish|
|Floor Area||37.5 ft sq|
|Maximum height||43 "|