Perhaps the most versatile of the Swix VX cover waxes, Swix VX63 is right in that difficult, icing prone zero range but can extend into colder high humidity snow as well.
- Very high fluoride content is targeted for optimal performance in humid conditions
- Primarily designed to be used as a final layer
- New snow range 0 C to +2 C (32 F to 36 F)
- Old fine grained snow 0 C to -4 C (32 F to 25 F)
- 45g tin
- Hmmh, the range sounds suspiciously like a supercharged VR55N. VR55N l with a VX63 top coat?
|Temperature range||0 C to +2 C (32 F to 36 F)|