New high fluor speed oriented top coat for a grip wax layer, Swix VX53 is right in that difficult, icing prone zero range
- Very high fluoride content is targeted for optimal performance in humid conditions
- Primarily designed to be used as a final layer
- New snow range 0 C to +1 C (32 F to 34 F)
- Old fine grained snow 0 C to -3 C (32 F to 27 F)
- 45g tin
- Hmmh, the range sounds suspiciously like a supercharged Red Special. Red Special with a VX53 top coat?
|Temperature range||0 C to +1 C (32 F to 34 F)|