This gem of a structure tool will make your XC race skis even faster. The Swix T48P is a world class ski shop tool, not only beautiful to look at but easy to use and provides outstanding results. Best of all is that this finely crafted unit is robust enough to list it in your will. Tool uses two roller bits; four are included to provide a wide spectrum of patterns.
- Made in the USA by Finite
- Four interchangeable roller bits
- 00-P smooth blank to use when only one other bit is used
- L100SP Linear structure 1.0 mm x 0.5 mm depth. Wide range in wet snow
- CP10R right cross thread 1.0 mm. Excellent on skate skis by itself in damp compact snow
- CP15L left cross thread 1.5 mm. Broad use range by itself in colder snow. With CP10R, outstanding in wet snow skate conditions
- Includes foam lined carry case