The Swix T0423 sport structure tool is improved with cartridge ballbearings, a stronger body, and longer guide wings for stability.
- Similar to the old T0403; each roller bit now comes with bearings. This improves the quality of the structure and eliminates the dreaded "skidding" and resulting inadvertent rill
- Delivered with standard broken 0.5 mm V-roller; many other patterns available separately
- Structure is most effectively applied after waxing (so heat from the iron will not affect the structure shape) and is then lightly brushed
- Structure will disappear after every waxing and can be changed or reapplied
- For Nordic skis of racing width only