The proven success of the Cera Nova system has kept the Swix CH06X Blue Hydrocarbon wax unchanged from the CH6. It is an economical training and racing wax, as well as, a base prep wax for cold skis. CH06X has high durability and offer great performance in most snow conditions as well as on artificial and glacier snow.
- Temperature range from -5°C to -10°C (23°F to 14°F)
- Recommended iron temp: 145°C (293°F)
- The speed of the iron should be approx. 8-10 sec. on a skating or alpine ski
- The wax can be re-heated after cooling to room temperature (10 min) for better durability
- Important to have a good iron to get an efficient melting of the wax