Success of the Cera Nova system isn't static, and Swix CH4X Green Hydrocarbon wax is a substantial improvement on the old CH4. It is an economical training and racing wax, as well as, a base prep wax for cold skis. CH04X has high durability and offer great performance extreme cold.
- Temperature range from -12°C to -32°C (10°F to -25°F)
- Recommended iron temp: 155°C (293°F)
- The speed of the iron should be approx. 8-10 sec. on a skating or alpine ski
- The wax can be re-heated after cooling to room temperature (10 min) for better durability
- Important to have a good iron to get an efficient melting of the wax
|Temperature range||-12°C to -32°C (10°F to -25°F)|