The Sterling Fusion Ion2 Dry Rope is a lightweight performance rope for sending your local project but tough enough to ease your mind when you run out over sketchy gear. Why choose the Ions2 Dry Rope over the Ion2? Sterling's DryCoat coating offers wet weather performance making it a versatile alpine rope or four season rope.
- Light for hard redpoints, but thick enough for durability and peace of mind
- Unique manufacturing process creates a speckled pattern by first twisting multiple colored fibers into a single sheath-strand and then braiding
- Supple flexibility that cinches tightly for stellar belays
- Long life, durable performance, lighter weight construction and lower impact force than its predecessor
- DryCore™ treats core yarns to reduce yarn-on-yarn abrasion and moisture absorption
- Proudly made in the USA