The popular Sterling Evolution Velocity Bicolor 9.8mm Dry Rope has it all. This long length rope will get you up and down the longest climbs, while a midway pattern change makes finding the middle mark easy. DryCoat™ ensures that a sudden downpour during pitch three isn't a big deal. Whether you sport climb, multi-pitch or take to the ice in the winter, the Velocity Bicolor has all the features you need.
- Dramatic color change in the middle to make finding the middle easy, quick and accurate, even in low light situations
- Awesome "do-it-all" rope in the sub 10mm size range, great for sport, top roping, trad, steep ice, mixed climbing
- DryCoat™ protects the rope from water absorption, keeping your rope strong, eliminating weight increase, the risk of freezing, and slowing the wear of rope considerably
- Stiffness for reachy and critical clips is balanced with a silky smooth sheath for smooth belays
- Sterling DryCore™ treatment reduces yarn-on-yarn abrasion and moisture absorption of core yarns
- Made in the USA