The Sterling Evolution Velocity Rope is big enough to work projects, but light enough to carry miles through canyons. The Velocity 9.8 has a silky smooth sheath to withstand abrasion and slide effortlessly through gear, while offering enough stiffness for nailing critical clips.
- Best-selling "do-it-all" rope in the sub 10 mm size range
- Great for sport, top-rope applications and trad
- DryCore™ treats core yarns to reduce yarn-on-yarn abrasion and moisture absorption
- Medium size is lightweight, yet retains the durability of fatter 10+ mm ropes
- Stiff feel aids in clipping, reduces drag and provides smooth handling
- Dynamic elongation provides a soft lead fall catch
- Proudly made in the USA