The Sterling Evolution Duetto is a confidence inspiring dynamic climbing rope (even with a skinny diameter of 8.4 mm), thanks to a nice firm hand. A smooth, abrasion-resistant sheath glides effortlessly through gear and over snow and ice.
- DryCoat™ sheath protects the rope from water absorption, eliminates weight increase, increases performance in cold, wet weather and slows the wear of rope considerably
- Sterling DryCore™ treatment reduces yarn-on-yarn abrasion and moisture absorption of core yarns
- Firm hand makes clipping easy
- Outstanding performance
- 40 meter excels at glacier travel, backcountry skiing and shorter alpine climbs found on Pacific Northwest volcanoes
- 60 meter provides the length for rappels and double rope use in alpine climbing scenarios
- Proudly made in the USA