- Clip the charging case onto a backpack or set it on the ground and aim it towards the sun to recharge the double-cell battery
- Empty charging case weighs 6.8 oz (193 g)
- Solar panel recharges 1 double-cell battery in 2 - 5 days, depending on solar conditions
- Battery can be recharged via the included plug-in power adapter in 4 - 6 hrs
- Includes Neoprene storage case w/ belt loop, 2 CR123 Batteries and user guide
|Weight||10 oz (286 g)|
|Dimensions||6.1 x 1.5 x 1 cm (15.5 x 3.3 x 2.2 cm)|
|Filter rate||16 oz (0.5 liters) in 48 seconds, 32 oz (1 liter) in 90 seconds|
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- "Fantastic Product!"
I have used the Steripen in a variety of different countries and backpacking through the US. In a recent trip to Ethiopia I had the charger case with the Steripen (and a spare set of rechargeable batteries) and supplied clean water for three people for a month with no hiccups or glitches. I actually bought two more of the same thing for friends that saw them and loved the setup.
Yes, I would recommend this product.