Developed for the changing conditions often found in Norway, Start Oslo kick waxes are a witch's brew to handle difficult conditions. One part klister and 2 parts hardwax, plus Moly, Fluor, and Tar. This brew can bring magic to challenging conditions!
- When the ski track has a wild mix of snow crystals and track conditions, this is a must test
- Tar additive expands the range and provides excellent anti-icing properties
- Very broad range, especially good in glazing conditions
- Cover with a speed coat such as Start FHF to create a winning combination when others struggle
- 45g tinSpecial Purple for +2º...-3ºC (36°...27°F)
- Extra Blue for -2º...-8ºC (28°...18°F)
- Super Green for -7º...-15ºC (19°...5°F)