The lightweight Dynafit Speed Turn 2.0 binding without stoppers and with a pivoting climbing bar is the ideal, price-effective entry-level binding.
- Radical heel base has 12.5mm of fore/aft adjustment, much more than the TLT Speed’s 3mm
- Classic climbing bar with plastic nubbin offers 2 riser positions along with a flat-on-ski mode
- Locked uphill and unlocked downhill modes on the toe provide a balance of safety and security
- Crampon slot molded into the plastic baseplate lets you affix Dynafit style ski crampons
- Separate lateral and vertical release adjustments scale between 4 and 10 independently