- Outstanding performance in cold weather
- Uses standard gas canister
- Micro Regulator offers consistent output regardless of temperature or fuel level and allows micro adjustments in flame output
- Micro flame adjustments are possible
- Minimal space between base of pot and burner head increases efficiency and blocks wind
- Concave burner head protects flame from wind
- Includes stove, case and 3-Prong Pot Support
|Boil time||1 liter in 3.9 minutes|
|Fuel type||Isobutane Mixed|
|Stuff sack size||4 x 4 x 1 in (10 x 10 x 2.5 cm)|
|Dimensions||3.6 x 4.7 x 3.9 in (9.0 x 11.7 x 9.7 cm)|
|Weight||2.3 oz (67 g)|
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)Add Your Review
- "Soto wind master stove"
It hasn't been exposed to any real wind for comment. But I did track boiling times and I am getting about 30 - 60 secs faster boil. I measured fuel consumption and with a little less flame I am seeing longer boil time but saving about 1-2 grams a day @ two burns per day. I wish it folded in half like my old crux but it's a little lighter and more stable. Great stove so far.
Yes, I would recommend this product.