Vauhti FC Fluoro Block Wet is the go-to ski base finish for speed on wet snow
- Vauhti FC Fluoro Block Wet is the new name for their superlative hfC9.1 Fluoro block
- Fantastic in spring sloppy wet snow, but can win glide tests in any humid to wet snow well below freezing
- Blocks are the most cost effective way to pure fluoro top coat your skis
- Rub in, cork in, brush out the structure, and be prepared to hold on to your touque!
- Tip- after the first brushing to open the base structure, do not polish! A dull finish is faster in wet snow
- 20g block
|Temperature range||+10/-3°C (50/25°F)|