The Snow Peak Titanium Spork combines lightweight titanium and the genius of two utensils in one. Cut down your pack weight without compromising fanction, or whip out the Titanium Spork in the breakroom for a non-disponsible coffee stirrer and lunch utensil.
- Available in bright colors, so you won't mix up whose is whose or lose the spork in the depths of your pack
- Hang your spork by the hole in the handle or thread a piece of cord for an extra handle
- Titanium sets the new standard for ultralight cookware, weighing only half as much as stainless-steel
- Titanium is durable, corrosion-resistant, will not add metallic smell or taste and will not rust
- Non-paint coloring uses Electric Ionization Process to chemically bond pigment to the titanium for a safe vibrant color
- Made in Japan
|Dimensions||6.5 x 1.6 in (15.2 x 4 cm)|
|Weight||0.6 oz (17 g)|
- "Great cookware!"
I've used various types of eating utensils and have yet to come across one that meets the best overall needs as the Snow Peak Spork! Using the standard uncolored version with the added bonus of color. Makes it easier to find down in a dark pack! Excellent overall! Strong enough to be be used in a pinch as a handle! Good job Snow Peak and thanks OMC for offering a great product at a great price!
Yes, I would recommend this product.