- Ultra lightweight design, weighs just 1.9 oz (not including fuel)
- Excellent temperature control for a canister style stove
- Folding-arm design allow stove to store compactly and next inside your Titanium mug
- Pot support arms offer more surface area to stabilize cooking surface for a variety of cookware
- Minimilistic design uses fanned legs as a built in windscreen
- Boils water in just over 4 minutes
- Includes velour stuff sack and detailed instructions
|Boil time||1 liter in 4.42 minutes|
|Fuel type||Iso Butane Gas Canister|
|Stuff sack size||2.6 x 3 in (6.6 x 7.6 cm)|
|Dimensions||4.9 x 3 in (12.45 x 7.6 cm)|
|Weight||1.9 oz (53.9 g)|
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- "Very compact, light weight, and great heat output. Lights easily and the burner is very adjustable, from a simmer to full bore."
Bought this stove for backpacking, motorcycle and canoe trips. This stove is great because it is capable of more than just boiling water. The stove is stable with just the cannister for the base, but becomes super stable if using one of the after market leg assemblies especially when using the smaller cannisters. Mo 51
Yes, I would recommend this product.